The founding vision of Living Way Church included a commitment to the following seven concepts:
- Regardless of race, nationality, or religious background all people are to be welcomed and accepted.
- The Word of God is of primary importance to the lives of believers and the foundation of the church and shall be taught
- Vibrant, modern praise and worship are crucial to the corporate life of the church.
- Fellowshipping over a meal at the end of the Sunday meeting is important to building and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Children are as important as adults so the church will provide the same high quality program for the children as we
have for the adults.
- The physical atmosphere of the church should be as bright, colorful, and beautiful as can be provided.
- Since the local church needs to have a global vision we have always provided opportunities for the church members to
take mission trips to other countries and to support the work of others in those countries.
We believe… …The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
[2 Timothy 3:16–17]
…That we are to apply the Word to every area of our lives being effective doers of the Word and not just hearers [James
…There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. [Matthew
28:19; Luke 3:21–22]
…In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and
atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father where he lives to make
intercession for us, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory [John 1:1; Luke 1:26–38;
Hebrews 7:26; John 2:11; 2 Corin.5:15; John 20:26–31; Acts 1:9; I Thess: 4:16, 17; Rev. 20:1–6]
…That Jesus Christ is the only way to a relationship with God the Father and that there is no other name given by which
men may be saved. [John 14:6; Acts 4:12]
…That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the redeeming blood of Christ. [I
John 1:7; Hebrews 9:12–14, 22]
…That faith which leads to salvation is a free gift from God and not based on works. [Ephesians 2:8–9]
…That regeneration by the Holy Spirit (new birth) is absolutely essential for personal salvation. [Titus 3:5]
…That water baptism, immersion in water, in the Name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is essential to fulfill the
command of Christ. [Matthew 28:19; Acts 2:38]
…That the baptism in the Holy Spirit and the gifts and ministries of the Holy Spirit are as valid and necessary today
as they were at the founding of the church in Jerusalem. [Acts 2:33, 38–39]
…In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life (heaven) and the lost to everlasting
judgment (hell). [Revelation 20]
…That a person who is committed to Jesus Christ, the Head of the church, will also be committed to the church, which
is His Body.